New Jersey Recovery Center at Eva's Village
|CLICK HERE to view the
New Jersey Recovery Center
hours, schedules, news, events and more.
January 2015 Schedule
The Recovery Center is a recovery oriented sanctuary anchored in the heart of the community, located in downtown Paterson, NJ.
We provide a welcoming and safe place for people seeking recovery, before, during and after treatment and throughout their ongoing process. We believe that there are many "roads to recovery" and we support every individual's right to choose the path that best meets their own personal preferences, needs and values.
The Recovery Center is a volunteer peer-to-peer driven center and not a treatment program. We believe long-term recovery requires the acquisition of physical, emotional, relational and spiritual health as well as community integration to move individuals toward the goal of living an independent and purpose-filled life.
- A place where those in recovery can find help, fellowship and a safe haven
- Free recovery support services through recovery coaching and peer support (not clinical treatment)
- Information, social service and treatment referrals
- Social and recreation events and activities
- Job Readiness, Computer and GED classes
- Peer support groups and workshops on addiction, nutrition, physical health, mental health, sexuality and spirituality (gender and culture specific groups and also available)
- Onsite childcare
- Volunteer opportunities which include recovery coaches, peer group facilitators, telephone and community outreach and peer office support workers
The Recovery Center hours are:
8am-10pm: Monday through Saturday